5.14.2013

Crisis team ready


The newest addition to the Cadre is a team of XV8 Crisis Battlesuits! No Tau army is complete without the iconic unit.

The process to get these done was still wrought with trial and error though I think I've nailed down the method by which the rest of the army will get painted. 

Oil washes will be the name of the game. This was the first time I gave them a go and I gotta say that I'm very impressed with the technique.



They're very easy to work with once you've got the hang of them and they're great if you want to give your minis a dirty, battle-worn look.  They're also a very speedy and precise way to fill in all the nooks and crannies.



On to the next unit...

2 comments:

  1. Really nice grimy look the you xv8's
    It would be good to see a tutorial

    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might crank a small tutorial out for the next batch of Crisis suits...

    Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete